Thanks for visiting the Silent Groove website. Please read the terms and conditions carefully before placing any orders. Silent Groove reserves the right to modify the terms and conditions from time to time and without notice. If we make a change, the next time you visit this website will mean you agree to the amended terms and conditions.
- By agreeing to hire equipment from Silent Groove, you agree to the following terms and conditions. Silent Groove undertake to provide you with the equipment you have requested, in working order, on the date(s) you have booked.
- To ensure your function, event or party is a hit, take the time to check all the equipment when it has been delivered. You will be responsible for all the equipment once it has been delivered to you until it is returned to Silent Groove. All equipment provided including headphones, transmitters, storage containers, cables and other devices need to be stored securely and returned in the same condition as they were on delivery.
- Silent Groove ensures all equipment is checked, charged, cleaned and counted before it is delivered. Headphones will come pre-charged with approximately 8 hours charge. Should any equipment not be packed or working upon delivery, please contact Silent Groove immediately, so we can assist. Silent Groove reserves the right to not issue a refund if nothing is reported at the commencement of your party or event.
- Costs – We request payment of the full amount including bond to confirm your booking. Typically we ask that all invoices are paid within 14 days of confirming a booking, or earlier if your booking is closer than 14 days. Invoices can be paid in person or via online bank transfer to Silent Groove’s bank account. A minimum bond of $200 or 50% (for bookings within the Perth Metro area) or 80% (for outside the Perth metro area) of your total order, whichever is greater, is also required with the final payment. This bond will be returned to your nominated bank account within three (3) business days after the return of equipment provided all equipment is returned in full working order. Please note – for bookings at peak times (e.g. public holidays, New Years Eve) we will request payment of the full amount including bond at the time of booking, otherwise the booking will not be secured.
- Cancellations – Once your booking is secured and paid for, any changes or variations may only be made up to 14 days before your event, provided equipment is available. Cancellation within 14 days of an event will incur a 30% termination fee of the total payment made. Cancellation within 7 days of an event will incur a 50% termination fee of the total payment made. Cancellation within 48 hours of an event will incur a 100% termination fee of the total payment made towards equipment hire. Cancellations at peak times (e.g. public holidays, New Years Eve) require 8 weeks notice, with a 100% termination fee for any cancellations within this time. Please note all cancellations requiring a refund will incur a $20 administration charge, deducted from the bond amount to be refunded.
- Damage or loss of equipment – We understand that accidents happen sometimes, however if any headphones, transmitters or other equipment and cases are lost or damaged making them unusable you will be liable for the replacement cost. The cost of replacement will be $88 per headphone, $88 per disco light and $132 per transmitter, and will need to be paid before the bond is returned. Additional costs may be charged for missing equipment (e.g. power cords, cables, ear coverings, etc) or if significant cleaning of equipment or cases is required, outside of the usual use. Should debt recovery be required, collection costs will be charged to the client. The best way to avoid this cost is to ensure you and your guests look after the equipment. For organised events we highly recommend utilising an enclosed space/tent to ensure the safety of the equipment. Any loss or damage to headphones and other equipment at organised events (with or without Silent Groove staff) will be invoiced after the event.
- Delivery or Pick-up – Because we understand that organising an event, function or party is a busy time, Silent Groove offers you the option to pick-up equipment from one of our locations (note this is within set times) or we will happily deliver the equipment to your nominated address. This will be free of charge for drop-off and pick-up locations within 10km of Gwelup (provided that a minimum of 50 headphones are ordered). Additional delivery costs will apply for requests outside of normal business hours and for locations farther than this, and will be provided upon quotation. Please note, once delivery/pick-up arrangements have been confirmed, failure to be present at the agreed delivery/pick-up time will result in additional charges.
- Equipment booked will be provided for overnight hire. All reasonable efforts will be made by Silent Groove to have all equipment hired ready for collection or delivered to you on the date you have requested. This will usually be provided the day before or day of your nominated booking date. Under these terms and conditions Silent Groove is not liable for any failure to deliver or delay in delivery for any reason outside of our control.
- Returning equipment – to ensure we can continue providing Perth with awesome Silent Groove disco equipment, we need you to ensure all equipment is checked and packed back into the Silent Groove storage containers provided, along with Silent Groove Instruction Sheet and Equipment Checklist. Equipment is to be returned to Silent Groove at the agreed time or you must be available on your nominated phone number to arrange collection of equipment. An agreed timeframe will be provided by Silent Groove via email. If collections are missed, additional hire costs and collection fees may be incurred.
- All orders are subject to acceptance and availability. If an order is received that cannot be filled, Silent Groove will refund the customer for that order.
- All pricing provided by Silent Groove is subject to change at any time without notice.
- All prices provided in a quotation are valid for 30 days.
- Silent Groove takes your privacy very seriously, and we only collect and keep information that you provide to us that is essential in completing and delivering your order.
- By placing an order with Silent Groove, you are automatically given exclusive access to promotions, specials and new product updates via email. You can unsubscribe from this at any time of course.
- The use of the Silent Groove website (www.silentgroove.com.au) is at your sole risk. It is your responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information provided through this website meet your specific requirements.
Liability and Indemnity
- Neither Silent Groove nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- The content and design of this website is all subject to copyright. Your browser (by its usual operation) may make a temporary copy of the website. Also, to the extent we allow you to share parts of this website via social media, please feel free to do so. Other than the use on social media, please do not copy, adapt, store, transmit, print, display, perform, publish or create copied works from any part of this website; or commercialise any information, products or services on this website. If you wish to do any of these things, you must get our written permission first.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, Silent Groove cannot be held liable or responsible for any loss or damage than any person may suffer as a direct or indirect result of accessing our website or utilising our service. This extends to the misuse of our products.
Use of material from the site
- Silentgroove.com.au (including all its content) remains the property of Silent Groove and is protected by copyright and other laws of Western Australia.
- Silent Groove is committed to respecting others’ intellectual property rights, and by using this website you agree to do the same. Please contact us if you have any queries.
- Silentgroove.com.au may include links to other websites or information. These links are provided for your convenience. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
If you have any questions relating to these Terms and Conditions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org